During your time at the hospital, we encourage you to discuss your questions and concerns with a member of your health-care team (i.e. nurse or treating physician).
If there are certain matters which you feel require further attention, you may contact the Manager of Quality and Patient Safety at 519-843-2010 ext 40718 or e-mail: email@example.com
Louise Marshall Hospital and Palmerston and District Hospital are committed to providing safe and quality health care.
We encourage you to take an active role in your treatment to ensure that you receive the best care possible because you are the most important advocate in your health and wellbeing.
Here’s how you can take an active role in your patient safety:
- Be involved in your care by asking questions and stating any concerns you may have
- Share important health information with your care team such as your health history, medications and allergies
- Bring all of your medications with you
- Wash your hands and make sure that your visitors also wash their hands
- Make sure you understand your hospital discharge plan when you leave the hospital
Service Available at: